Here are some tips on how to adjust your Vivint thermostat to save money and keep your home comfortable all year long.
Checkout this video:
How to access your Vivint thermostat
To change your home’s temperature using your Vivint thermostat, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Vivint account.
2. Click on the “Devices” tab.
3. Click on the “Thermostats” tab.
4. Select the thermostat you wish to adjust.
5. From the “Temperature” drop-down menu, select the desired temperature.
6. Click “Save.”
How to change the temperature on your Vivint thermostat
To change the temperature on your Vivint thermostat, start by turning on the device. Then, use the arrows to increase or decrease the temperature. Once you’ve reached your desired temperature, press “OK.”
How to create a schedule on your Vivint thermostat
If you want to conserve energy and lower your utility bills, you can create a schedule on your Vivint thermostat. This will ensure that your home’s temperature is only adjusted when you need it to be, and not when you don’t. To create a schedule on your Vivint thermostat:
1. Press the Menu button on your thermostat.
2. Select “Schedules” from the menu options.
3. Click “Add Schedule.”
4. Input the days of the week, start and end times, and desired temperature for each time slot.
5. Click “Done” to save your schedule.
How to use the away mode on your Vivint thermostat
If you’re away from home for an extended period of time, you can save energy by setting your Vivint Smart Home app to Away mode. This will cause your thermostat to adjust its settings so that your home is only heated or cooled when necessary.
To set your thermostat to Away mode, open the Vivint Smart Home app and tap on the “Thermostats” tab. Then, select the thermostat you want to adjust and tap the “Away” button at the top of the screen. You can also set a schedule for Away mode so that your thermostat will automatically adjust itself when you’re away from home.
How to use the fan mode on your Vivint thermostat
If you want to circulate air in your home without necessarily changing the temperature, you can use the fan mode on your Vivint thermostat. Here’s how:
1. Press the Home button on your Vivint thermostat.
2. Select the Fan icon.
3. Select the Fan Mode you want: Auto or On.
4. Press the Home button to save your selection and exit fan mode.
How to use the auto-mode on your Vivint thermostat
In auto-mode, your Vivint thermostat will automatically adjust the temperature based on your activity and the current temperature inside your home. You can set the temperature range that you’re comfortable with, and the thermostat will do the rest.
How to view the energy history on your Vivint thermostat
The Vivint thermostat has an Energy History feature that allows you to see how much energy your home is using and how this usage has changed over time. This information can be helpful in adjusting your settings to reduce energy consumption. Here’s how to view your energy history:
1. On the main screen of your thermostat, press the Menu button.
2. Select System Settings.
3. Select Energy History.
4. Select the time period you want to view. You can choose to view data from the past day, week, month, or year.
5. Press the View button to see a graph of your home’s energy usage over time.
How to change the display settings on your Vivint thermostat
To change the display settings on your Vivint thermostat, first, go to the main menu by pressing the Menu button. Then, use the arrow keys to navigate to the Display Settings option and press Enter. Next, use the arrow keys to select the setting you want to change, and then press Enter to save your changes.
How to change the wifi settings on your Vivint thermostat
If you need to change the wifi settings on your Vivint thermostat, follow the steps below.
1. Go to the thermostat’s main menu by pressing the center button.
2. Scroll down to “Settings” and press the center button again.
3. Scroll down to “Network” and press the center button once more.
4. Select “Change WiFi.”
5. Enter your new wifi network name and password when prompted, then select “Apply.”
6. Your thermostat will now be connected to your new wifi network!
How to troubleshoot your Vivint thermostat
If your Vivint thermostat isn’t working correctly, there are a few things you can do to troubleshoot the issue. First, check to make sure that the thermostat is set to the correct mode (heat, cool, or auto). Next, check the temperature setting to ensure that it is set to your desired level. If the problem persists, you may need to reset the thermostat by turning it off and then on again. Finally, if all else fails, you can contact Vivint customer support for assistance.