Have you ever wanted to know how to add Nexx Garage to your Google Home? Well, now you can find out by following these simple steps!
Checkout this video:
Nexx Garage is a smart garage door opener that allows you to open and close your garage door using your smartphone, or with voice commands if you have a Google Home device. In this article, we’ll show you how to connect your Nexx Garage to Google Home, so you can start using voice commands to control your garage door.
What is Nexx Garage?
Nexx Garage is a WiFi connected smart garage door opener that you can control with your voice, phone, and smart devices. You can also monitor and close your garage door from anywhere.
How to add Nexx Garage to Google Home
If you have a Nexx Garage and a Google Home, you can control your garage door with your voice. To set up your garage door opener with Google Home:
1. Open the Google Home app .
2. Tap Add > Set up device > Works with Google.
3. Search for Nexx Garage, then tap it.
4. Follow the instructions.
Why add Nexx Garage to Google Home?
Nexx Garage is a smart garage door opener that you can control with your voice using Google Assistant. You can use Nexx Garage to open and close your garage door, check the status of your garage door, and set a schedule for your garage door. Adding Nexx Garage to Google Home can help make your life easier and add convenience to your daily routine.
How to use Nexx Garage with Google Home
If you own a Google Home, you can use voice commands to open and close your garage door with Nexx Garage. Here’s how to set it up:
1. Open the Google Home app on your mobile device and tap the “+” button in the top-right corner.
2. Tap “Set up device.”
3. Tap “Have something already set up?”
4. Search for and select Nexx Garage from the list of available devices.
5. Follow the instructions to sign in to your Nexx Garage account and grant Google Home access to your garage door opener.
6. Once you’ve completed the setup process, you can start controlling your garage door with voice commands like “Ok Google, open my garage door” or “Ok Google, close my garage door.”
Tips for using Nexx Garage with Google Home
Nexx Garage is excited to announce our compatibility with Google Home. Here are some tips to get started:
To connect your Nexx Garage account with Google Home, open the Google Home app on your iOS or Android device. Tap “Add” and then “Works with Google.” Search for “Nexx Garage” and tap on it when it appears in the search results. You will be redirected to the Nexx Garage login page. Enter your Nexx Garage email and password to log in. Once you have logged in, you will be asked to grant Google access to your Nexx Garage account. Tap “Allow” to continue. That’s it! You can now start controlling your garage door with your voice by saying “Hey Google, tell Nexx Garage to open/close my garage door.”
If you’re having trouble adding your Nexx Garage to Google Home, make sure that:
-You have the latest version of the Nexx Garage app installed.
-Your Nexx Garage is powered on and connected to your home’s Wi-Fi network.
-You’re signed in to the same Google account on your smartphone or tablet that you used to set up your Google Home.
-Your smartphone or tablet is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your Google Home.
If you’re still having trouble, contact Nexx customer support.
How do I add Nexx Garage to Google Home?
Before you begin
-To use Nexx Garage with Google, you’ll need a:
-A compatible device with the Google Assistant.
-The latest version of the Google Home app .
-An active Nexx Garage account. If you don’t have one, sign up for an account at https://www.nexxgarage.com/. Setting up Nexx Garage
Here’s how to set up your Nexx Garage:
1. Open the Google Home app .
2. In the bottom right corner of the home screen, tap Account .
3. Tap Set up or add new devices Add new devices. In the top right corner of the Add new devices screen, tap Devices . You may need to scroll down to see this option.
4. Under “Add your own device,” select Have something already set up?.
5. Find and select Nexx Garage from the Manufacturer list and follow the onscreen instructions.”
If you don’t see the garage door opener in the list of devices, check that your phone’s Bluetooth is on and that the garage door opener is within range. You can also try restarting the Google Home app.
To get started, you’ll need the Nexx Garage mobile app and a Nexx Garage controller.
If you haven’t already, install the app from the App Store or Google Play Store and create an account. Once you’re signed in, tap Add Device in the bottom-right corner of the Dashboard screen and follow the instructions.
If you’re having trouble adding your garage door opener to the Nexx Garage app, check out our troubleshooting tips.